- Common Questions
Answers about Common Questions
- Flash Music Player
Answers about Flash Music Player
- Flash Video Player
Answers about Flash Video Player
- TSPlayer Administration / Control Panel
Answers about TSPlayer Administration / Control Panel
- HTML5 Music Player
Answers about HTML5 Music Player
- HTML5 Video Player
Answers about HTML5 Video Player
- Skins for TSPlayer
Answers about Skins for TSPlayer
- Audio and Video Player
Answers about Audio and Video Player
The FAQ contains the answers to the most frequently asked questions. Please check these FAQ entries before contacting our suport service.
Select a question to access to the answer.
- I get this error when trying to install: "Extension requires more recent version of Macromedia Extension Manager". What I should do ?
- I haven't received the email with the download link. How can I get it?
- I don't have a credit card, how can I pay ? Are there alternative payment options?
- Are these extensions like Adobe software and other extensions which allow use on a laptop as well as a main computer by the same person?
- I'm getting this error message "Is not possible to create data structure.". What is wrong?
- Can I pay using my credit card ?
- Are these extensions MAC compatible ?
- When I preview my web page atfer I get this message in my Internet Explorer,"To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted...". What is the problem?
- Is possible for the media players based in Flash to reproduce contents from other websites
- Note about sales taxes.
- Is it possible to database drive the playlist maintaining the secure feature in the music player?
- I'm getting this error: "TypeError: THE_DOM has no properties" . There is a workaround?
I get this error when trying to install: "Extension requires more recent version of Macromedia Extension Manager". What I should do ?
You can download the newest version of the Macromedia Extension Manager here:Go to the questions list
I haven't received the email with the download link. How can I get it?
If you purchased the product using Google Checkout, the instructions for accessing your purchase will appear in a yellow box at the top of your Order Receipt page (into your Google Checkout account):Go to the questions list
After accessing that link you will get a copy of the product and a copy of the download link will be sent to your email address. Please be sure to check your spam/bulk mail folder if you don't see the email into your inbox.
I don't have a credit card, how can I pay ? Are there alternative payment options?
You can upload funds to your Paypal or MoneyBookers account through bank transfer or alternative methods.Go to the questions list
If you can't create a Paypal account, then you can use Moneybookers that accepts customers from a wide range of countries.
Are these extensions like Adobe software and other extensions which allow use on a laptop as well as a main computer by the same person?
We offer the extensions as "one time purchase" products. This means:Go to the questions list
1- You can use it on all your computers.
2- You can use the extension on as many websites as you want (no limit), this includes your own websites and websites created by you for other pleople.
3- You can't redistribute the extension.
4- You can't rebrand the product.
I'm getting this error message "Is not possible to create data structure.". What is wrong?
If this setting does not solve the problem, then follow these steps:
- Restart Dreamweaver
- Be sure that you have a local web site defined in Dreamweaver
- Open the page where you want to insert the extension(this page must be saved previously into your web site)
- Try to insert the extension again
Can I pay using my credit card ?
Yes, Paypal allows you to pay directly using your credit card. You don't need to create a Paypal account to complete the payment.Go to the questions list
On the other hand, MoneyBookers accepts credit cards when uploading funds to your own MoneyBookers account.
Are these extensions MAC compatible ?
Yes, our extensions are tested, approved and published in the Adobe Exchange site by the Adobe Exchange Team. This assures compatibility with most Dreamweaver versions, browsers and platforms.Go to the questions list
The only exception is TSMerlin, which is compatible with Dreamweaver in MAC but not with the MAC browsers.
When I preview my web page atfer I get this message in my Internet Explorer,"To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted...". What is the problem?
If you are testing your page directly from your local hard disk in IE 7, this message appears:
"To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls that could access your computer. Click here for options."
In IE 7 this message appears when you test a web page that contains a script or Flash item directly form your local hard disk. When you upload your page to an online web server that message does not appear.
The address from a web server must start with http:// or https:// . On the other hand if the address start with C:\ or file:// then you are testing it from your local hard disk.
Just upload your web page to your web site and you will see that the error disappears.Go to the questions list
Is possible for the media players based in Flash to reproduce contents from other websites
The answer to this question is YES, but with a condition imposed by the Flash security model. On the website from where the media contents are going to be used, there must be a file named crossdomain.xml which permits, explicitly, for its content to be shown from that website. For more information, access the following link: http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/main/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00000349.htmlGo to the questions list
Note about sales taxes.
No sales tax is charged when you purchase via PayPal. You can order via PayPal with a credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account. PayPal's status as a financial institution exempts PayPal orders from sales tax. CodePeople will be the retailer of record. CodePeople is based in Switzerland and does not have any US sales tax obligations.Go to the questions list
Is it possible to database drive the playlist maintaining the secure feature in the music player?
Yes, is possible generate the playlist dinamically maintaining the security feature in the mussic player. The only you need to do, is modify the funtion "outPlaylist" inside the getPlayData.php file.
Inside this function the user can create the playlist XML structure, based in the database information or another storage information, the unique requirement is call the cipher function at the end of the "outPlaylist" funtion as present in the getPlayData.php file.
The $fileContent variable passed to the cipher function, must contain the playlist XML structure. The function cipher the playlist structure before pass it to the music player.
Remember the path to the music files must be relative to the getPlayData.php file.Go to the questions list
I'm getting this error: "TypeError: THE_DOM has no properties" . There is a workaround?
Please follow these steps:
- Check if you have defined a local web site at dreamweaver.
- Check if you have saved the page into your local web site.
- If you are using Dreamweaver templates, check if your templates allow an "Editable Region" in the <HEAD> section of the HTML code.
- Mark the "Use case-sensitive link checking" option in the site settings and recreate your site cache.
- After these checks, please restart your Dreamweaver and try again.
- Check if you have defined a local web site at dreamweaver.